- what is the Importance of WordPress Backup? How it is useful in Critical situations
- 5 Best Facebook WordPress Plugins
- 12 WordPress SEO Plugins for Bloggers
- Free Best WordPress Backup Plugins
- 1. BackWPup Free – WordPress Backup Plugin
- 2. XCloner – Backup and Restore
- 3. WordPress Backup to Dropbox
- 4. WP Complete Backup
- 5. WP-DB Manager
In this Post I collected and tested the WordPress Backup plugins
what is the Importance of WordPress Backup? How it is useful in Critical situations
Think once if your WordPress blog has thousands of visitors per day and your earning hundreds of dollars $$$ per day. Because of a server problem your WordPress blog is completely crash and your site is showing some database errors. Then what is the solution? To solve situations, even WordPress experts as also need couples of days or weeks of time. The situation you have the loss of revenue, loss of Google ranking, loss of returning visitors also. So taking backup of WordPress blog is the only solution for this.
It is very good practice to backup database and files that related to the WordPress blog. This backup useful for you the serious situations like hosting servers crashed, Server error, irreversible event, and many other critical situations. So taking backup WordPress blog on regular intervals is a high security feature . There are many free WordPress plugins and premium plugins available for WordPress backup.
You also like:
Free Best WordPress Backup Plugins
After trying all WordPress backup plugins, In this post I collected few important free WordPress backup plugins, you can just go any of them to take backup.
This is the best WordPress plugin with all advanced backup features that can used by newbie blogger also.
- Very simple user interface
- Works in shared hosting
- Schedule backups of both database and files
You can take backup to below options
- Google Drive
- Miscrosoft Azure
- Amazon S3
- Email the backup
- And many advance feature
This is the best plugin to backup WordPress and you can no worry about your backup after using this plugin.
Xcloner is a backup plugin you can take backup of the complete WordPress blog and restore the backup.
Features of Xcloner
- Backup and Restore any PHP/Mysql application
- Create backups in schedule times based on the cron jobs
- Restore your backups anywhere
This plugin is used to backup your complete database and the associated files to the Dropbox account in only minutes of time. You can also schedule the backups, when the backup of files and database is completed then it is automatically uploaded to you are dropbox account.
Features of WordPress backup to dropbox
- Dropbox is offers to GB of free space for the users, you can use this space for taking WordPress backups.
- No need to store backups in the own servers, which uses extra resources of your hosting server.
- You can fix the time for schedule backups
- most secured plugin
This WordPress backup plugin is the complete solution for the taking backups and restoring backups in the WordPress blog. It is very easy to use and you can take complete backup of your WordPress blog. This plugin backup both the database and file system of the WordPress blog.
- scheduled the backups
- restore the backup
- option to store world backups individually
- option to store in desired location of posting server
- very easy to use
In many situations it is required to backup the database only in those situations. This plugin is very useful for taking back your WordPress database system. You can take backup as well as restore the database at any time.
- Schedule the database backups
- Restore the database backups
- optimize the WordPress database
- drop tables and run SQL queries (for asdvance users)